Air to Air Heat Pumps
Our air to air heat pumps provide effective and reliable heating and cooling for the home
Designed to offer increased efficiency and lower energy bills, our air to air heat pumps also feature advanced air purification technology to aid allergy sufferers. We make sure that the circulation pumps we supply are of the highest quality and ensure your living space is as comfortable as possible.
Comprising of an outdoor and an indoor unit which convert latent energy in the air into heat for your home, our air to air heat pumps are perfect for a variety of locations, including apartments, smaller homes and conservatories. If it’s parts that you require for your air to air heat pump, get in contact with us and our engineers will supply you with everything you need.
Working throughout Kent and the South East, we regularly provide homeowners from Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Birchington, Westgate, Ashford, Margate, Canterbury, Whitstable and Herne Bay with the very best in air to air heat pumps.
To receive our air to air heat pumps and lower your energy bills, contact us today on 01227 361806 and receive a free survey and a no obligation quotation from a member of our team. Our plumbers and heating engineers will ensure you get the best service and will install your air to air heat pumps to suit your needs.
How our heat pumps work
The outdoor unit extracts the energy in the air outside your home. This heat, absorbed by refrigerant solution within the unit, is turned into hot air by the indoor unit and distributed within the property. Our air to air heat pumps are operated using a remote control.
Currently, your local authority must be consulted regarding planning permission for air source heat pumps. More information is available on the Energy Saving Trust’s website at energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Our air to air heat pumps have a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 4.5. The COP is a simple calculation which works out how much energy the circulation pump is able to extract from the energy source compared to the amount of electrical energy used by the circulation pump.
Features and benefits
There are a number of benefits to having our air to air heat pumps installed in your home. These include:
- Up to 500% efficient: for a single kilowatt of energy used, up to 5 kilowatts of energy could be generated for your home
- 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions)
- Compact design requiring only an outside wall
- Quiet operation
- Easy to install, maintain and operate
- Works down to outdoor temperature of -20 degrees C
- Remote control displays indoor temperature
- High efficiency in all temperature ranges
- Can be used to provide cool air in the summer
- Ion-technology air purification, ideal for allergy sufferers
- Auto-defrost function
- No additional components required
As home heating specialists, we regularly fit air to air heat pumps in homes across Herne Bay and Kent. We have completed many installations in Margate, Birchington, Faversham, Ramsgate, Sandwich, Whitstable, Dover, Canterbury, Sittingbourne, Broadstairs, Folkestone, Westgate, Dover, Deal and Hythe.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements for our high quality circulation pumps and arrange your free home survey and no obligation quotation.
Why choose us?
- Established Health and Safety Policy
- Exceptional Quality Standards
- Highly Experienced Engineering Team
- Part P Electrical approved
- Wide Range of Boilers and Bathroom Products
- Services Focused on Domestic Homeowners
- All Work Meets British Standards and Carried Out by Gas Safe Engineers
- All Major Debit and Credit Cards Accepted
- Finance available