Inspections and Certificates
Gas safety inspections and the resulting certification are essentials for domestic property landlords to have carried out periodically; our Gas Safe registered engineers team can provide a complete service.
Since 1996 it has been a legal requirement for all landlords who rent all or even part of a property to have all the household gas appliances and gas pipe work checked every year for safe operation. Including boilers, gas fires, gas hobs and gas ovens, our landlord’s gas safety inspections are carried out by Gas Safe registered engineers who are fully qualified to issue gas safety certificates and ensure all your gas products and appliances are operating as they should.
Besides highlighting any safety issues, the test can also reveal inefficient appliances or operations that can be improved to save you money on energy bills. Our engineers would ensure that you got the most out of your boiler or central heating installation or repairs and will make sure that it is working the way you want it to.
Our plumbers are equipped with the knowledge and tools that allow them to inspect any central heating or boiler unit to give you the peace of mind that everything is working effectively and safety. Contact us today on 01227 361806 to receive a free survey and a no obligation quotation from one of our team.
A typical landlord’s gas safety inspection includes the following checks and tests;
- Appliance checks for leaks or wear and tear
- Test gas standing and working pressures
- Check gas pressure against manufacturer guidelines
- Ensure sufficient ventilation for appliances (where applicable)
- Check flow through the flue is clean, efficient and safe
- Check physical stability of fittings and brackets
- Report any evidence of unsafe operation
- Analyser check & printout of gas safety certificates where necessary
Fully accredited by Worcester Bosch our team can happily inspect, test, maintain, repair and fit other brands of boiler, with over 25 years experience providing every kind of domestic central heating installation and repair we are familiar with most brands and models. That experience has also helped us build a customer focused approach to our services which are delivered professionally, on time, on budget and always by experienced and fully qualified gas engineers.
If it’s central heating or boiler repairs or installations that you require, our engineers are able to help with the provision of parts and assistance to get everything running smoothly.
Gas safety inspections for landlords across east Kent
Based in Herne Bay we travel throughout the East Kent area working for domestic landlords for boiler replacements, repairs and boiler servicing in St Nicholas at Wade, Westgate on Sea, Birchington on Sea, Margate, St Peters, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, East Stourmouth, Maypole, Calcott, Pean Hill, Canterbury, Faversham, Sandwich, Whitstable, Chartham, Chilham, Whitehill, Boughton Street, Deal, Dover, Folkestone, Hythe, Cheriton, Ashford, Stanhope and Sittingbourne.
Whatever your heating requirements, from gas safety certificates and inspections to repair call outs or new boiler installations at Home Comfort Heating we have the expertise to provide the total service. Contact us today and we can arrange a free no obligation survey and quotation with one of our friendly team.
Why choose us?
- Established Health and Safety Policy
- Exceptional Quality Standards
- Highly Experienced Engineering Team
- Part P Electrical approved
- Wide Range of Boilers and Bathroom Products
- Services Focused on Domestic Homeowners
- All Work Meets British Standards and Carried Out by Gas Safe Engineers
- All Major Debit and Credit Cards Accepted
- Finance available