Kent's Very Best Gas Boilers
Based in Herne Bay, we specialise in providing commercial clients and homeowners from across Kent and the South East with the very best in professional and reliable gas boiler installations.
For well over two decades, our Gas Safe registered and experienced central heating and boiler engineers have been providing boiler replacements and installations at commercial premises and homes across Kent and the South East. At Home Comfort Heating, we know that you need a safe and reliable gas boiler that is long lasting and won't keep breaking down. We work with homeowners and commercial clients across Kent and the South East to provide first class gas boiler installations and replacements.
Call today on 01227 361806 or get in touch through our contact page to learn more about our Kent boiler installations and book your free, no obligation quotation and survey with a friendly member of our team.
Professional gas boiler installations across Kent
Working across Kent, we offer a free 7 year guarantee as standard on all our gas boilers. There is also a 10 year guarantee available (with a Worcester Bosch System Filter fitted) on all gas boiler installations. (Highflow, CDi, i, Ri, Worcester Bosch Si or i System gas fired boilers).
For all of our clients across Kent, we provide:
- High efficiency condensing combination boiler installation
- Any brand of gas boiler maintenance and repairs
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar high efficiency models
- SEDBUK rated A efficient boilers
- High efficiency condensing standard gas boiler installation
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) and checks
- Homeowner Safety certificates and checks
The complete gas boiler installation service from Home Comfort Heating
Based in Herne Bay, just minutes away from Herne Bay Football Stadium, our experienced plumbers and central heating engineers provide professional gas boiler installations for domestic clients across Kent and the South East.
Get in touch with our friendly and professional Kent gas boiler team today by calling on 01227 361806 or messaging us through our contact form to arrange your free, no obligation survey and quotation.
Why choose us?
- Established Health and Safety Policy
- All Major Debit and Credit Cards Accepted
- Exceptional Quality Standards
- Part P Electrical approved
- Wide Range of Boilers and Bathroom Products
- Services Focused on Domestic Homeowners
- All Work Meets British Standards and Carried Out by Gas Safe Engineers
- Finance available
- Highly Experienced Team