First Class Gas Boiler Installations in Seasalter
Based in Herne Bay, we specialise in the provision of professional, affordable and reliable gas boiler installations across Kent and Seasalter.
For well over two decades, our Gas Safe registered and experienced central heating and boiler engineers have been providing first class gas boiler installations and replacements at homes across Seasalter. At Home Comfort Heating, we know that your need a reliable and trusted boiler that is long lasting and won't keep breaking down. We work with homeowners across Kent and the South East, including Seasalter, to provide the very best boiler installations and replacements.
Call today on 01227 361806 or get in touch through our contact page to learn more about our boiler installations and book your free, no obligation quotation and survey with a friendly member of our team.
Professional boiler installations across Seasalter
We offer all Seasalter clients a free 7 year guarantee as standard on all our gas boilers. There is also a 10 year guarantee available (with a Worcester Bosch System Filter fitted) on all gas boiler installations. (CDi, i System, Highflow, i, Worcester Bosch Si or Ri gas fired boilers).
For all of our clients across Seasalter and Kent, we provide:
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) and checks
- High efficiency condensing standard boiler installation
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar high efficiency models
- SEDBUK rated A efficient boilers
- Any brand of boiler maintenance and repairs
- High efficiency condensing combination boiler installation
- Homeowner Safety certificates and checks
The complete boiler installation service from Home Comfort Heating
Based in Herne Bay, just minutes away from Herne Bay Football Stadium, our experienced plumbers and central heating engineers provide professional boiler installations for domestic clients across Kent, including Seasalter.
Get in touch with our friendly and professional team today by calling on 01227 361806 or messaging us through our contact form to arrange your free, no obligation survey and quotation.
Why choose us?
- Established Health and Safety Policy
- All Major Debit and Credit Cards Accepted
- Exceptional Quality Standards
- Part P Electrical approved
- Wide Range of Boilers and Bathroom Products
- Services Focused on Domestic Homeowners
- All Work Meets British Standards and Carried Out by Gas Safe Engineers
- Finance available
- Highly Experienced Team